Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 115: Come Home


I just got home from the gallery... no one in the family likes it when I'm over there after 7pm...
At 7:01 p.m., my phone starts to ring and messages start beeping asking me where I am... it's annoying when I'm busy doing something. I pick up the phone, and say, "I'm still at work, I'm not done, I'll be home soon!" then, I hang up. Anyone who knows me well enough, gets it, and doesn't take it to the heart. Yes, I have issues, I get mad when they bug me while I'm doing something. I can be very mean when that happens, but they keep calling... I keep hanging up... until, they come by the gallery... stand in front of the door, until I decide to clean up and leave.
I have work to do, but, there's always something to do... so, I'm thankful for the people that care for me enough to waste their time and come get me, or call me, or text me and annoy me. I'm glad I have them to remind me when my time is up.
So, I'm finally home and it feels nice to be home...
Tip of the Day: Don't overwork yourself... if you have to, take breaks, and, when you finally get home, leave your work at work.
"Home is not where you live, but where they understand you." Christian Morganstern

No comments:

Post a Comment