Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 96: Bon Voyage


There are so many things to be done, and so little time to do it in... but, I don't care.
Tomorrow morning I am going on a mini trip... I am going to put all things aside and go enjoy myself for a couple of days. It's been a while since I've packed for anything, so I am excited about going away for a bit...

I've been trying to get the internet on my phone, but T-Mobile is a bit slow on activating it, so I hope I find internet connection from where I am tomorrow. I will do anything and everything to find internet connection and post my blog tomorrow, so check back and you'll find me. I'm not going to mention my destination, but let's just say theres a lot of alcohol involved. At this point, well needed alcohol...

Tip of the Day: Take a short break and just pack up and go somewhere. The process of preparing and packing even for a day is just as good as a week away. You'll be happy to be away from home and happy to be home when you get back. If you're unable to go away this weekend, take some time off for yourself and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment