Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 97: Drink Up All That's Free

I have, obviously, found internet here... actually, it's awesome internet. This place has a separate business center in a private room with the fastest free internet connection. (It's so private, I walked in here to find one of the computer screens logged onto an adult webpage...) I guess that's why this guy is singing "I like you Marriott..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_G1mGdX968
It's a "very, very good holiday" here at the Marriott.
So, it's a girl's weekend out and we came wine tasting... which is so much fun. We started early this morning, and, by now, I think I've tasted all the wine I can handle for a day, considering the fact that my eyes are all red and I already have signs and symptoms of a hangover. (and... it's not even 9pm...) As we went from the first vineyard/winery to the next, we got louder as our driver got more serious... I think that was because he was going for a Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, more dignified wine tasting experience, and we were going for a drink/eat up all that's free and have fun experience.
Now, even though I'm enjoying this so much right now, I have to go get ready for tonight. (I hope there's no more wine involved...I've had enough for the rest of the month at least...)

Tip of the Day: Don't feel bad about enjoying what's free... You paid for it sometime or another, so devour it and enjoy yourself!
"Drinking wine makes people more interesting." Wine Cup Inscription

No comments:

Post a Comment