Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 110: Room with a View

This is the view from my room... I had to make a decision yesterday... either it was a small room with a view or a much bigger room without a view... and, it was a choice well made.
I've taken a lot trips... At 25, I can say I've probably traveled enough for the next couple of years. Europe, Australia, or Las Vegas, one thing I've realized in taking trips and traveling is that where you stay matters... it matters a lot. Maybe, it matters more as you get older and realize certain things, but sometimes, it makes or breaks your trip.
Sometimes, you can get away with pulling things off, like not wearing designer names and traveling First Class, but when it comes to where you stay, especially in Vegas, cough up the money because everything is so much better from up here. You get what you pay for...

Tip of the Day: Save up for any trip you plan to take and go all out on accommodations. At the end of the day, it's well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment