Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 116: It's Okay...


These two pieces are not in my possession anymore... they are sitting in a warehouse, packed away, somewhere in Italy. I know, ITALY, right? Well, I sent it over there for a gallery show that is going to be held in a day, I think. I don't know, I get confused with the days and times in the US and Europe, but, I know it's not getting there on time, and, it probably won't make it to the opening. I sent them out last week, FedEx, and they were supposed to be there the day before yesterday... but... they were held at customs because of one extra "0" on the value of the package on the receipt. So, I don't think they'll make it anymore... I've been calling, emailing, and faxing for the past two days, and, today, I spoke to FedEx in the morning and all they could say is, "The customs office is closed for the day ma'am, they'll be open again on Monday... your package will get there in the next business day, which is Monday, but it hasn't been released yet, and I see here, that they have received your faxes and emails." What to say to that... I don't know anymore. All I said was, "Ok, thanks for your help... bye." So, I'm going to leave it to faith and stop trying... everything does happen for a reason. Hey, if they don't make it to the show, it's okay, because they made it to Italy and back, if they make it back...

Tip of the Day: When something is out of your control, just let it go. Sometimes, it's better to leave things to faith because, usually, things have a way of working themselves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment