Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 105: Help Yourself...


I haven't been able to think straight for a couple of days now... my posts might have been a hint... please... just give me some time to get over this patch of shit I'm going through...

I think it's because I've been really busy doing so many different things, I've lost my sense of place and common ground... whatever it is, I hope I get over this soon or I'll end this thing at Day 10?, for your sake and mine. I even forgot about my Yoga classes for the past two weeks... just forgot... that's weird. It just feels like my life has been on fast forward lately.
So, what I think I'm going to do is... I have no idea... I'll let you know what I did when I figure it out and do it. I need something that'll bring me back down to Earth, where everything matters. I need to go back and read some of my own posts to figure out what to do with myself... maybe I'll start with... drinking wine, then, or no, alcohol might be a bad start... I'll change the music I'm listening to, go to a museum, stay home alone, watch an old movie, go out with friends, try to be present, and most importantly, try to be me... then, I'll have a drink...

Tip of the Day: Notice yourself when you feel like you're derailing off the tracks... if you're aware of yourself, you can take care of any patchy shit.


"To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on." - Dave Pelzer

No comments:

Post a Comment