Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 93


This weekend my family was here from Colorado... they brought along their son's (my cousin's) girlfriend. It was her first time meeting the whole family so she was going through a bit of a life changing experience. She is a daily reader and as soon as she saw me, she started talking about how obsessed she is with my blog and that she has to read it everyday. She said to me, "We're tight, you just don't know it!" laughing. So that felt nice...
Today I received this email: "I miss you Iren jan. I'm still a big fan of your blogs (she put a heart here) I love the tips of the day. They remind me of all the good things I should be doing in my life. I sent you this email cuz I know you're the kind of person who cares about what other people go through." (then, she had a personal story attached that she wanted me to read)
It's been a while since I've said "Thank You" to you for being here with me. A lot of you guys have told me you read this thing, but it's always nice to hear. It's what motivates me to this everyday... and enjoy it... These days, I feel the need to do it. It's become a necessity in my life, but ask me in another 90 days, and I might answer differently....
So, the family left yesterday, but they forgot their daughter here. (I'm kidding, she moved in with us... we'll talk about that when I come around to it...)
Tip of the Day: If you enjoy someone's work, talent, or energy, let them know because that's what gives them the push to keep doing what it is they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment