Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 119: I Care


I have a few special people in my life... I think about them all the time... I contact them frequently, and make sure to see them frequently...
Some of these people don't even know how special they are to me...
After the long day I had yesterday, I got a lot of rest this morning, then, came to the gallery to clean up after the other night's show. Well, now, I'm done cleaning... my fingertips are wrinkled from the water and bleach... it's really hard to clean a white floor when you have piles of dirt in the corners of the room. (If you weren't at the show, I'll be putting up photos on the blog soon, so you'll see what I'm talking about) Anyway, I'm done cleaning, and it feels nice in here...
With everything going on around me, all I could think about was sending one of the special people in my life a message telling them I'm here, in case they need anything... something's telling me to do it, but I haven't yet... it's one of those feelings you get sometimes, but I'm not sure if I'll act on it... my randomness has caused drama in my life before, so, I hesitate these days... I hope I can figure it out before the end of the day...

Tip of the Day: The special people in your life are special for a reason, so, let them know you're around sometimes... It's okay to let people know you're there on a daily basis... there doesn't have to be anything going on for you to step up and care. It's nice to feel cared for... everybody does everything to be cared for and loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment