Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 94: Just Do It!


So, I finally printed it out... Modest Fly Art Gallery has business hours!!! I have been putting it off for a while now, and, it was getting embarrassing already... so, here it is. Print one out and keep it! I haven't displayed it yet, but I will as soon as I get a frame. It has to be perfect now that it's been printed out. (Let's just ignore the fact that I'm leaving at 2pm today... hours start next Monday, officially!)

Tip of the Day: Do what you've been putting off... getting it done will make you feel so good about yourself. It's funny, when something takes longer to do, it seems like a bigger deal when it's done, so just take that weight off your shoulders, and JUST DO IT!
(Sorry today's post is so boring and black and white. I'll make up for it, promise! I'm even bored looking at it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment