Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 183: No Interruptions

It's half past 9 pm... and, I'm still here at the gallery...

Honestly, I don't know why I'm here... I have nothing to do at this moment, but, somehow, being here puts me at ease. I feel like I'm relaxing here, in a weird way, kind of like when I'm at a spa... I'm here... I'm ready to write... I'm alone... I'm concentrated... I'm relaxed... and, most importantly, I'm focused with absolutely no interruptions... but... I don't think I have anything to say tonight... I'd like to relax my brain tonight...

I did do something different today... I looked up at the sky... and it was oddly different and beautiful... unexplainably beautiful...

Tip of the Day: Do whatever you need to do to put your mind at ease when necessary... You don't have to do anything... Just look up at the sky sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment