Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 192: Sibling Rivalry


I was watching The Kardashians... it was an episode where Courtney and Chloe have a fight. They argue over something, then, Courtney says, "Ya, run home to Lamar, you crazy bitch!" So, Chloe packs her stuff up and flies home... After watching the shallow sisters, I thought, "Why is she really going? They're gonna make up any minute... anyway..."
This morning, my sister and I, ironically, got into a fight... It was a huge fight... my mom was, kind of, stuck in the middle of it... wow, we hadn't fought for ages... it felt so good...
My mom would've brought my "devil" up again, if she felt it was safe to do so... but, she didn't mention it this time... it was not safe to do so.
I've been thinking about how funny it is that siblings can say anything, I mean "annyytthing", terrible to each other and, it's okay... you get over their words so quickly. I think it's the fact of knowing you're stuck with them forever... they're never going to go away, no matter what you say or do. So, it's okay to beat each other up physically and mentally.
Well, an hour later, or, actually, a half an hour later, we made up...

Tip of the Day: Always keep in mind that the rivalry between siblings is what makes the relationship stand out from the rest. Enjoy your sibling rivalries... after you get over the anger.

"A sibling is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost."

No comments:

Post a Comment