Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 198: Frontenay sur Dive, Vienne

So, I've been thinking that maybe my posts may be getting a little stale... I am, almost, at Day 200, and "stale" at this point, is expected from me.
Sometimes, I have these days when I feel the need to stop myself before I write too much... Today, I think, might be one of those days...
When I have these days, I just need to be left alone and spend time with myself. So... in order to take the staleness out of my posts and to give myself that time with myself, I have decided to take a trip. I will be going to Frontenay sur Dive, Vienne, in France, in September for two weeks. I will be traveling with a few middle-aged women who are artists and we will be over there in that village sharing a house, (shown above) cooking our own food, and taking art workshops everyday. I am very excited about this trip... it's going to be good for me. I will be the youngest one there, so, I hope, I will learn from these women. I have a lot to learn.
The important thing is that my posts will be interesting. I will try my best to make you feel like you're there. So, stick around the staleness, it might pay off.
Tip of the Day: Plan things for yourself if you feel the need to come out of staleness. Change and experience is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment