Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 209: An Unforgettable Moment

My grandparents were at my house today... My grandpa is one of the quiet types... He just sits there and stares into space... thinking... all the time. Then, when he does speak, he's either bad mouthing my grandma, in Armenian, or, he's telling her to stop talking so much. But, mostly, he just sits there and thinks... I wonder what he thinks about... I wonder if he's thinking about his past... his friends, loves, hobbies, etc. Personally, I like to think, he's somewhere in his past that he hasn't let go of yet. He's somewhere in his twenties... with someone... at a moment he never let go of... This idea comes from no where. I have never heard of my grandpa being with another woman, but I believe there was somebody once... maybe his soul mate...
I think there are certain moments in life we can never forget or... let go of... no matter how hard we try to not think about them. They're moments of romance, love, and a fast heartbeat... we can remember every word, touch, and feeling... that's what I think he's remembering. Maybe, I'm a romantic... but, I'd rather think that...
Tip of the Day: If you can't let go of a certain moment with someone, miss them, send them your love and light, and then, drop it.
"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that's holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change you life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then they leave. And thank God for it. Your problem is, you just can't let this one go. It's over. So, miss him. Send him your love and light every time you think about him and then drop it." Eat Pray Love
So, today, I miss you, and I send you my love and light...

No comments:

Post a Comment