Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 211: Silence...

Is it weird that I don't know what to say today? I'm speechless... nothing comes to mind, really... or, maybe, too many things come to mind...
I think that, sometimes, it's better left unsaid... so, tonight, I'm going to let it be.

Tip of the Day: Recognize when it's better left unsaid. Sometimes, silence can say more than words.

I would like to mention that I appreciated the comments on yesterday's post. Thank you...
"There are times when silence has the loudest voice." Leroy Brownlow

1 comment:

  1. yeah can't imagine what it would be like to give your thoughts about everything to everyone.. hey it should actually cost them some:) Im reading backwards so on that note you'd be revealing a layer they might not know exists..

    ReplyDelete