Monday, August 9, 2010

Planners or not?


I had some 2010 planners printed this year... about 20 of them, and, and I sold them for $25. I'm trying to decide if I should have a 2011 planner done with new pieces... so, I need your help. I know some of the buyers from this year were some of my readers, so if you guys can help me by letting me know if I should make a new one, I will get started on it... Just comment or contact me somehow and tell me if you'd be interested, please...

If I do make a 2011 one, it will be better from a printing and organized stand point... being through a practice run last time was good experience for me, so, it'll be better. And, if any of the users have some tips on making it better, please let me know. If I do decide to do them, they should be done in time for Christmas present ideas... :) thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment