Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 203: Spoiled

Spoiled... that's how I feel at this moment... nothing more or less than spoiled. I must have done something good to deserve all of this... All I can mention is that we have decided on the dates for the wedding, and, I say "dates" not because it's a typo, but, we've decided on two dates, and, now, we just have to decide on one of the two. So, when decided, it will be final, finally.
Today, I'd just like to thank who ever is looking after me out there. I'd like to express my thoughts about how thankful I am... it's unexplainable. It's probably boring for you guys to read about how great my life is going and how perfect and great everything is here in Irenland... I apologize for being annoying or boring, but I'd like to say that even though we all have our problems in life, it's nice to pause and be thankful for everything good in life. Life is good...

Tip of the Day: Think of all the things you're grateful for in life, and thank your lucky stars...

Happy Birthday to my Anahid (mother-in-law)... I hope you know that you are one of the reasons for my spoiled feelings. Thank you for being who you are... you are one of a kind. I hope you're here with us for another 50 years... ok... maybe 40 years will be enough.... I love you.

2 comments:

  1. eerren your posts just make me smile.. love your let good things happen attitude:) and congratulations on the dates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm also thankful for readers like you! :)

    ReplyDelete