Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 195: Little Ones

We were in the Mojave today... it was 111 degress, but, it wasn't so bad because we were shopping...
My sister bought a bottle of water, opened the cap, and drank it, leaving about 2 inches of water at the bottom, as she turned to my little cousin and said, "Here... you want some?... Oh, I should've had you drink it before I did... sorry..." My cousin looked at her and asked, "Why? It's okay..." She answered, "Because you're younger than me... I'm still trying to get myself used to these things... sorry..." I just looked at her and said, "Do not have kids... atleast not yet..." as we all laughed about it.

Tip of the Day: If you're around a younger person or child, make sure to put them first, before yourself... I'm sure anyone of you who is a mother is used to that type of a lifestyle, but for us, non-mothers, it's good to be aware of being aware of little ones... they need to be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment