Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 121: Leave Me Alone


I haven't hated doing this until right now... I don't want to post anything today... I really, honestly, want to go to sleep and not think right now, but I have to do this...
The reason why I don't feel like doing this right now is a secret, a secret that makes me want to go to bed right now and not do this, but I have to... if today's post disappoints you guys, I'm sorry... I try to make these good everyday, but I'm not myself everyday. It's okay to not be yourself everyday. You're not a robot. You're human, and these ups and downs are what make us human. It's hard being human... we have to look our best, act out best, (play certain roles sometimes), be nice, be kind, be generous, be fun, be classy, be sophisticated, be sassy, be fashionable, be unique, and so many other "be's" that can be added to this long list. So... it can get pretty exhausting sometimes. Sometimes, we, as human beings, just want to be left alone. Sometimes, we just want to be... whatever we want to be.
I usually enjoy doing this everyday, and, up until now, I've enjoyed it everyday of the first 120 days, but, tonight, I just want to be left alone, and, it's so hard not to type out what I actually want to type out... Tonight, I need my privacy and my day to be mine, so, I'm going to say that today's:

Tip of the Day is: It's okay if you want to be left alone sometimes... being you is not easy... it's a 24 hour job. Everybody needs a break every once in a while.
"I restore myself when I'm alone." Marilyn Monroe

1 comment:

  1. i truly enjoyed this post...because yes, it is true, we are NOT robots and sometimes its ok to be left alone!

    ReplyDelete