Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 124: What you think?


I have an event to go to tonight... I didn't have any shoes to wear with my dress, so, today, of course last minute, I had to drop by the mall in a hurry and look for the perfect shoes to wear with very unordinary dress. So, as you may already guess, I was driving crazy through traffic and walking fast through the Saturday crowd at the mall. It was such a hectic situation...
Macy's was having a Clearance on shoes, which always attracts a crowd... as I moved past people expressing my "sorry's" and "excuse me's" I, finally, found something that would look halfway decent... so, here what I do next... I ask for my size, wear them, stare at them in the mirror for a while, then, take a picture of my feet, and text it to someone who can give me a second opinion... (which is usually my sister) then, I sit there, and wait for her reply, as the employee keeps walking back and forth wondering why the hell I'm taking so long deciding if I like them or not... so, then, usually she answers "YES!," but, like today, sometimes, she doesn't get the picture text, so I have to send it again while talking to her over the phone... see, how retarded the situation can get when you don't plan ahead.... so, she finally saw the shoes, and told me to get them... and, I did, so, now, I have shoes to wear... but, then I thought, "Shit, I don't have a bag to match!" so, that's a whole different post on another day... but, I found a bag and, now, I need to get ready for a night of fun.
Tip of the Day: If you're a girl, make sure your everything is prepared and ready to go prior to the event day. If you're a guy, make sure your mom, girlfriend, wife, fiance, sister, or, if you're one out a million, you have prepared things for you prior to an event. It can be really stressful when all you've got are hours before you have to be somewhere, and you don't have shoes to put on your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment