Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 123: Date Night


Tonight was date night... Armen and I went to a crappy movie theater (United Artists)... it was such a crappy theater, the armrests didn't even go up... but, we had fun. I agreed to watching "Robin Hood" because he had been mentioning that movie since before it came out, actually, since before there was a trailer. I'm glad I let him choose this time... I thought of pushing the romantic comedy showing, or, "Sex in the City," but I felt like it was his turn today, so I chose "Robin Hood," and I told him I wanted to see it. Well, honestly, the movie sucked... all I remember from it, from beginning to end, was horses and bows and arrows. Oh, and I also remember the horses, and then, some more bows and arrows... well, the effects were good, but I'd rather be watching Carrie in her heels...
So, after three hours of watching bows and arrows, he won me a ball from the game ball machine, and we took some photos in the photo booth, which is always a lot of fun. Now, I'm going to go dream of more bows and arrows...
Tip of the Day: Have a date night once in a while, (with a boyfriend, friend, sibling, parent, or whoever) just spend time with the person you most enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment