Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 129: Good Night Downtown


I'm home now... I was at the Downtown L.A. Artwalk... which is so close and, yet, I had never driven down there to experience it... It was a big event with so many people that had attended just to walk around, drink alcohol , and enjoy the art. I met a few new people while I was there and I'm glad I got to meet them because meeting one of those few people got me into one of the galleries for next month's artwalk. I know, it's pretty exciting... and, it would have never happened if I hadn't approached her. I had received her information from a friend of mine and all I had to do was make contact and show up tonight. So, it all worked out for me and, at the same time, I exposed my self to a whole new community of artists and people. I had a good night and I hope you have a good night.

Tip of the Day: You have to take the step toward what you want... it'll hardly ever just fall into your lap, and, if it does, make sure you see your opportunity and take it.

"Most people overestimate other people's abilities and underestimate their own. Don't place others on a pedestal, while you view yourself as insignificant. You must always ask yourself, "Why not me? Why not now?" mrselfdevelopment.com-amazing lessons from Will Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment