Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 133: Dance it off


I've had a long day, but it was a good day, except for the sauna I was sitting in for 7 hours...

The air conditioning at the gallery is controlled by the neighbor, so, my physical well being, in the Summertime, depends on the almighty kitchen cabinet man. For a second, today, I thought I was going to melt in my chair... I had cleaned off any makeup I showed up with in the morning, and, had taken off any layered clothing I had, and I was barefoot, but, still, it was hell sitting there... and... I didn't have a car to go anywhere else. So, I just sat there, trying to take my mind off the sweat coming down by neck, and tried to concentrate on what I was doing. As you can imagine, I was so happy to be home and have control over the air conditioning. As soon as I got home, I changed my clothes, switched the A/C on, and thought about how amazing the invention of an A/C is...

After the 7 hour sauna, I've felt a bit weak for the rest of the day... and, kind of, pissed off. So... I've had an Ipod on my ears for the past 2 hours listening to upbeat music... as soon as I noticed I was being unpleasant to the family, I put my headset on and walked off to the other room. I closed the door behind me, and... danced. I danced it all off and, now, I'm tired as hell and need to get some rest...

Tip of the Day: When you feel overwhelmed, annoyed, unpleasant, etc. just... dance it off! It's amazing what a bit of music and energy can do for you on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment