Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 143: I'd Call You


This morning, my sister said to me, "If the world was coming to an end, I'd call you!" I'd say she's a bit crazy about me, at times... she's very affectionate... hugs and kisses me all the time... which I don't usually do... So, this morning was very usual, as she hugged me and said that... but, then, I thought about what she said throughout the day, and, because it's usual, I hadn't realized what she was actually saying... She said that if the world was to stop, come to and end, and that's it, life is over, she'd call me...
After she said that, I asked, "Why? What would you say?" and she replied, "Bye..." So, as I thought about this, very usual, conversation we had throughout the day, I realized that I am her person... and that's such an honor for me.
This week is sister's week, atleast, according to Facebook, so, I'd like to dedicate this post to all the sisters everywhere and anywhere. From personal experience, there is nothing better than another woman friend, that is your blood, and, can never turn her back on you, no matter what. It's one of the most amazing things I have in my life and my most priceless possession.

Tip of the Day: Everybody has their own way of showing their love, so, if you're not the hugging, kissing type, make sure you're doing something to show how much you care for your sister.
"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. " Amy Li

2 comments:

  1. She so smartly replied to me "you don't have to say goodbye I'm sure were going to the same place". Shes always been the genius in the family :)
    -Irma

    ReplyDelete