Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 148: Happy Birthday Armen!

It's been a long day... a long birthday! Today, it was Armen's 30th Birthday! From what I understand, he's not a daily reader... he just peeks in from time to time. So, considering that he's probably not going to read this, I'd like to say Happy Birthday Arm... I'm so happy to be here with you as you turn 30, and, I wish I'm right by you as you turn, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and, maybe, even 100, if I'm able to function through all my wrinkles by then. I have been present at your birthdays for the past 10 years, and, I can't remember being happier watching someone else blow out their candles... you make my life worthwhile, and, you're the only one who can make me smile when it seems impossible. I wish you 1000 years more of your life, not for you, but for me... so that you can be next to me as long as I'm here,because when you're here, I'm at my best.
I didn't get him a present... there's nothing I can give him that he doesn't already have, but, if you stick around for a couple of days, I will be revealing something special... something worth the 30 year wait...

Tip of the Day: Birthdays are special... they're the one day out of the year that signify you as an individual... it's your day, and, hopefully, no one else's around you. Celebrate it, but, most importantly, make a wish...

"Everday is my birthday..." - Armen Ghadimian

2 comments:

  1. Happyyy 30th bday Armeeeeeeeen woooohhhhhoooooooo cant wait to read about that special "thing"
    btw im lovingggg tonight's quote!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS <3 Happy Birthday Armen :-)
    this was sooo touching im so happy for you, love you!
    -Sharis

    ReplyDelete