Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 140: Dear Bernie

I've been receiving notes from a stranger for the past two days... but, it's for Bernie. The first one reads:

Dear Bernie, Hi Remember me, Flora, the Queen of Venice. I moved up to Tujunga, CA. I lived at this place now, call me soon. Maybe we can get to get together tonight - Friday for sure would be nice to see you.

The second one reads:

I been living up here for 3 week and I saw your picture in the window so, I thought it would be nice to see you again you probably need a massage! Ha hal I know I do! Love Ali, Flora (then, there's a drawing of a rose)

The third one is on a page out of a coloring book (shown above) it reads:

Bernie, this is for you. I'm going to the parking a round lived come in pick me up then Flora. Love, Flora (with scribbles on the side)

So, things are getting pretty interesting here at the gallery... even though these notes are for Bernie, it's nice to get them, in a weird way.

Tip of the Day: Write a handwritten note to someone... there's nothing more personal than a handwritten note, even if it's to a stranger.


1 comment:

  1. have you ever thought about writing a note and posting it the same place the others were left at...make the note to Flora and see what happens...lol

    ReplyDelete