Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 125: Have Faith

Faith... it's something we don't think about usually, but we all, hopefully, have some kind of it in us...
Faith doesn't have to be a religious thing... it doesn't have to consist of crosses and churches...I think life is all faith... we're born on a certain day, we're born to a certain family, we wake up at a certain time, we have certain talents, we love certain people, we lose certain people, and, in the end, we die at a certain time...
I've always thought of everything to be planned out for us. Being 25 years old, I've lived a quarter of my life (if I get to turn 100) and, up until now, I've come across certain situations in life that have made me realize why previous events have taken place. I have come across certain people in my life that have made me realize why I've met others in the past. Life is a series of events that we don't understand until some other event occurs to help us realize why these events even took place at all. Maybe, in the end, we'll understand all of it... and, maybe, we won't... but, most of my questions have been answered by now... there's just a few that I'm willing to wait on...
I've always enjoyed those movies that go back and forth in time, resulting in different outcomes and changing situations around. It has always been so interesting to watch how a second in the day can change your whole experience of your day. There are always small things that happen to us during the day, that we don't even pay the slightest attention to, that make a big difference. If it's meeting someone new or fogetting to put on your favorite earrings, it makes a big difference.
Tip of the Day: Don't try to wonder why certain things happen in your life, if it happens to you, or if you make those decisions to make them happen, just be patient... it'll make sense one day... you'll see...

"Faith is believing in something... it's never too late to understand what's important in life, and fight for it." (Premonition, the movie)

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. It so true. We have to fight for something in life or else why do we live at all.

    ReplyDelete