Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 144: Heal the World

I was parking the car today on Central Avenue, (where I got a parking ticket 15 minutes later...) listening to 102.7... and, Heal the World by Michael Jackson came on... I just sat there... until it was over. It's the one year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death... it's already been a year!
As I sat there listening, I thought of his death, on this day, last year, and, thought about how one person dies and another is born on the same day. It's the 25th Birthday of a good friend of mine, today, also, so, that's what triggered those thoughts. The reason for death doesn't go unanswered when someone new is born. It means that they're just making room for someone else... sharing the space. It all works in healing the world, I guess...
Tip of the Day: Always put change in the parking meter... even if you're going to take a minute. I'm just kidding... well, that too... but, the real tip of the day is... pay your respects when someone dies and is born... it's the cycle of life and, trust me, you want to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment