Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 126: Tommy's


I can still taste the onions from my Tommy's cheeseburger I had about two hours ago... I know, that's nasty! Sorry, that's my less lady-like side coming out.

Armen and I went to Tommy's and had chili, cheese, fries, burgers, chili cheese fries, and chili cheese burgers, and everything else that has chili and cheese on it... now, all I can think about are the onions in all of that. Usually, we don't eat out at fast food restaurants, but, once in a while, it's fun to splurge on bad food, especially while eating it at the restaurant. We got to Tommy's and ordered our food... the Hispanic lady at the register asked me what I wanted and I said, "I'll have a #2 without chili, cheese, and pickles." Then, Armen had to be funny and say, "Why don't you just go to McDonald's..." while chuckling. I just looked over at him and looked back at the lady at the counter and said, "and I'll have a diet coke with that, please..." with an annoyed look on my face. Then, he made a face about me ordering a burger and fries, with a "diet" coke, so... we sat down to eat and funniest thing happened... Tommy's got a pizza delivery from Pizza Hut... ya, it was a cool situation, but it got cooler when the employee started arguing with the delivery guy about him taking too long and that the pizza needed to be free. She kept saying, "9:40 p.m. , 9:40 p.m,... that's what is says on my phone... you're late, next time... it's free!" That was the topic of our conversation as I gobbled down all of Armen's chili cheese fries before he got to them... he finished his burger and was ready to eat his fries when he realized that only the plain fries were left over... and said, "Why did you order plain fries if you were gonna eat the chili and cheese ones?" as he laughed about it... I looked up at him with my mouth and fingers covered in chili and said, "oh... sorry, I was just trying them out..." and they were good...
Tip of the Day: Go out to eat bad, fattening food once in a while, especially late at night, when you get hungry... it's always fun to eat late... oh, and don't forget to get a "diet" soft drink...

No comments:

Post a Comment