Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 141: Miss you


No note today... I'm kind of sad there was no note... I feel like Flora gave up...
I did get a comment on yesterday's post suggesting that I write a note to Flora... I think I might take up that suggestion, but, I don't know if I should say I'm Bernie... I don't want to be Bernie... I'll just tell Flora that Bernie doesn't live here anymore... she should know the truth...
I got a typed note today on my Facebook wall saying: "I thought of you today and it made me feel sad that I haven't seen you in forever. Please help me become happy again. Ok thanks!"
To the person who was sweet enough to take the time to think of me and let me know... it made my day; A long day full of store purchases and driving around Los Angeles, it was exactly what I needed... What really did it was the word "sad..." it makes all the difference... thank you!

Tip of the Day: With the technology we have today, it doesn't take much to let someone know you miss them... you don't even have to call them up anymore. Let that someone know you miss them... just because you do... and it might make their day.

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely not be Bernie. But it would be interesting to see if you get a reply.

    ReplyDelete