Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 275: Hope for Sweet Dreams

Waking up from certain dreams can feel weird at times...
To me, dreams are what is in the back of our minds. We all have things in the back of our minds but we don't realize what they actually are... How can we figure out what we're really not thinking about? When I have certain dreams, I realize that it was in the back of my mind the previous day. I could have dreamt about something that might have crossed my mind for a second, or something I didn't even realize I thought about, but it was there, somewhere...
Dreams are interpreted, analyzed, and theorized... you can find online interpretations, Armenian calendar interpretations, and personal interpretations, but what it really means... who knows? Maybe, they don't mean anything? Maybe, they're the answers to all the questions we have about life? But, whatever they mean, they occur. They are an interesting part of our lives, an out of this world experience, and we should hope for sweet ones and try to enjoy them when we can.

Tip of the Day: Sometimes, writing your dreams down can be a great recording of a big part of you. Writing them down has to be done as soon as you wake up, or else, they, somehow, fade from your memory as time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment