Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2011 PLANNERS




The Planners Are Here!!!

There are two different covers to the 2011 planners. You can pick and choose depending on which you prefer. They measure 7.5" x 10" and are coil bound. It is 90 pages of writing space for the new year, a different art piece for each month, and a previous blog post from the Everyday Modest blog for each month. If interested, you can either contact me personally at eerren@eerren.com, send me a Facebook message, or send a $30 check to Modest Fly Art Studio Gallery at 7576 Foothill Blvd. Tujunga, CA. 91042 and I'll send it out to you ASAP. The planners cost $25 a piece, and $5 extra would cover the shipping. In case, you'd like a desk calendar along with a planner, they'd cost $30 together, $35 with shipping. I will be posting up some actual photos as soon I get them photographed. Thanks for being here with me!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for today... I had a lot of fun... I love you more than you will ever know and wish there were more people on this Earth like you... No matter what my Irush know that you have so many people that love and care about you that even some problems will be dissolved by the effect of all the positive love energy that everyone puts out for you... You know what I mean LOL

    ReplyDelete