Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 280: "Every ending is a new beginning... "


"Love Always, Iren" is what I just signed under a personal letter... His father passed away and I thought I should send him my thoughts and love since he's at the other end of the world. Just as I finished writing the letter, I got news that someone very close to me is pregnant... I had confused emotions for a few minutes as I was trying to feel his sadness and her happiness. I let myself take it all in for a moment... I signed the letter... stamped the envelope... put the letter of grief aside and smiled about the thought of a new baby. As I gathered my thoughts, I realized that every ending really is a new beginning...

Tip of the Day: Life works in mysterious ways... don't try to understand everything that happens. One day, it'll make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment