Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 288: My Stories


Yesterday, my sister said to me, "But... it's so personal!" while we were talking about my blog and and my recent posts. I think a few people might be weirded out by my recent posts... I think this because a few people seem concerned about me. If you are weirded out, here is my explanation:
Imagine having to write everyday... Imagine having to come up with something that people would give a slight shit about... Imagine sitting in front of a blinking cursor at 11:55 p.m. and knowing that there's someone waiting to hear what you have to say... so, what I do is speak my mind. I write about the things that everybody thinks about but doesn't talk about. There has been some kind of a turning point here... I have become more aware of my self conscious and, now, I sound weird. My stories are me and I am my stories... some are true events and some are in my head... and, the ones in my head don't make sense at times, but they're there... and, I choose to share them with you, which I might regret if one more person asks me if I'm okay... I do apologize for weirding you out with my unconventional thoughts, but, hey... they're what make me ME...

Tip of the Day: You are who you are and there's no shame for your thoughts.... they make you YOU!

"They say the devil's water, it ain't so sweet. you don't have to drink right now, but you can dip your feet every once in a little while." The Killers

2 comments:

  1. Yes some of your stories are very personal. Bravo to you for having the guts to put it out there

    ReplyDelete