Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 294: Stop Complaining...


I've been cold the whole day... it's hard to remember the sauna days here at the gallery when it's so cold in here... I've been sitting here, wrapped in my green blanket, drinking hot tea and soup throughout the day, and it's still cold...
I've been cold... but I've been thinking... it can't get any better than this. I have everything I need right here. I don't need anything more... I've got the hot tea, blanket, paper, pencil, computer, light, roof over my head, toilet less than 10 feet away, light coming in from outside, air in my lungs, clothes on my back, art on my walls, boots on my feet, Denny's across the street, love for so many in my heart, loved by many, Cup of Noodles in my tummy, music in my ears, gas in my car, live plants around me, glitter on my walls, and inspiration in me... what more do I want? It's time I donate something to someone that needs a cup of hot tea and a blanket.

Tip of the Day: Stop complaining about how cold it is, sometimes... there's nothing more you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment