Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 292: I'm Happy


Today has been a good and calm day... I know I promised not to look over the statistics tab, but I did... I'm guilty of wanting to know how many minds I'm intruding on, so, I just realized that there are almost double the readers there were last week... and, that makes me feel... pressure... but, happy pressure. I think "happy" is the word I can use to describe my day today, yesterday, and, really, lately...
On day 27, I wrote: "Being happy is a weird thing. I remember feeling content with myself and being excited, but "happy" is a strange thing. I wonder what it really is sometimes. I think that all the things in life, combined, can be happiness. I don't know if I can say "I'm happy" at any certain moment in my life, but when I think back, I think, I have been happy all my life."
Today is day 292... I can't believe I have less than 80 days before this is over. Yesterday, someone said to me, "You can't just stop at day 365! You have to go on... the wedding planning and all of that!" That made me laugh as I replied, "Yup, less than 75 more days, and I'm done..." Honestly, I haven't thought about what I'm going to do after day 365... but, I do know that, tonight, on day 292, I'm happy... I think that doing this is why I'm happy. Being here, everyday, has made me a better person in the last 292 days. It has given me a better outlook on life and everything involved in it... It has given me time to myself, wisdom, surprise, new friends, old friends, pride, embarrassment, an introduction to the world, and so much more. I don't think I've ever felt and lived as much as I have in the last 292 days. Now, with everything said, all I can think about, in this moment, is "I'm happy."

Tip of the Day: Stop and think about how you really feel sometimes... You might just be "happy"...

No comments:

Post a Comment