Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 284: Your Formula...


Are you supposed to feel the rush of butterflies every time he walks into the room? How come he's not the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
Sometimes, there is confusion about love... Sometimes, you're not sure how you feel... so, how are you supposed to know if you're in love? It might sound a bit crazy to some, but love in relationships comes in all shapes and sizes. There might be a fast beating heartbeat for someone who doesn't even know you exist and a regular heartbeat for the one you wake up next to. The chemistry in our bodies reacts differently to each person in our life, which can surprise us at times and leave us clueless to how we actually feel about a certain person.
There was a time, a while ago, when I had to figure out my own chemistry and why and how it was reacting the way it was... Today, I realize that I still don't understand my own chemistry... I still haven't figured out my own formula. The one thing I have learned are the most important elements in the formula. It took me a while, but now that I've figured out the most important elements, no matter how I mix them together, as long as they're in there, the formula works, somehow...

Tip of the Day: Try to figure out the most important elements in your formula...

2 comments:

  1. Random question: Where do you get the images that you post with your blog? I love them all. Where can I find them???

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly... this might be illegal... but google or bing.com except for family photos, of course, and my artwork. Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete