Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 291: Anonymous Thank You


I'd say it was a successful opening... the room was full, almost, throughout the whole 3 hours. I didn't have time to consume any wine, which rarely happens, so, I'd say it was a good turnout. With everything that went on today, there were many moments I'd freeze and try to keep in my memory, but, here is the highlight: Anonymous said...
Hi There
I just found your blog yesterday through Kris Kan's site and I have been obsessed with it since then. Trying to read all the older posts to catch up with all of you.I just love the way you write and your artwork, too. My son is 13 and loves to draw, maybe I will bring him by your gallery one of these days. we live in La Crescenta. Anyways I am glad I found this blog

I'd say, those are very kind words... kind enough to freeze in time. First of all, I can't imagine anyone trying to go back and read past posts to catch up. That, almost, sounds impossible... but, I thank you for making the highlight of my day so special. Honestly, the word "Anonymous" has never been so mysterious before...

Thank you to my new reader for posting such a kind comment... Thank YOU for reading my words everyday... and, a sincere Thanks to all the ones who showed up tonight... the room wouldn't have been full without you.

Tip of the Day: Leave a kind comment when you can, even anonymously... you might be the highlight of someone's day.


No comments:

Post a Comment