Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 285: Live Your Experience


I usually start by not having a clue about the day's post... and, as I start typing something out, it comes to me... By the time I reach the "tip of the day", I have it figured out, somehow...
Tonight, I am clueless, again, as to how to start this... Right now, all I can think about is how much I loved you...
I think I would have done anything for you... The lengths I would go to make you happy scares me... I would probably ruin my own life trying to handle such a big responsibility.
Sometimes, love makes us do anything and everything for that one single person, even when they don't deserve it. Love makes us blind, forgiving, and stupid, at times... It's those moments when you're together and the whole world around you disappears... those moments of hate and pain that come over you when you're hurt... it's that "crazy in love" feeling that some people never get to feel... that's the kind of love I'm thinking about tonight...
Some might call it lust and some might call it love... It doesn't matter what you call it... you won't know, until you feel it. It's adornment, passion, sincerity, jealousy, hate, and anger wrapped into one and it might be the best feeling in the world. Those feelings are the reason why a song can be titled, "Love the way you lie."
I have been lucky enough to experience such a feeling in my life. It's an amazing and unforgettable feeling. Sometimes, love like that is what makes you realize what you want from life. It's an example of how such an "out of this world" experience can actually build you into the person you are and keep you grounded.

Tip of the Day: Feel every single experience and feeling life throws at you... live your experience to the fullest and let it guide you to where you belong. Don't be afraid of it because there's a reason why it all happens the way it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment