Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 273: What If?


Do you think you stumbled into your life? You think everything just happened to you instead of you making it happen?...
No matter how good or bad life is for each of us, I think about how it all happens. Sometimes, it seems like I just fell into this life and none of it was planned, or was it? It might be argument between choice and faith... Honestly, I'm not sure, but I'd like to think I had something to do with it. I could have changed my path somewhere in the middle... One different decision and I probably wouldn't be here right now. Maybe, I'd be married with children, or an accountant, or in school, or living alone, or living in a different city, state, or country? No matter how different my life would be, it would be my life, then, also... Maybe, then, I'd wonder how my life would turn out if I made different decisions from the decisions I had made to get there... Then, I'd wonder if I'd be engaged, or running a gallery, or writing a blog...?
I'm really not sure what I'm thinking right now... I'm just wondering how it would have been if...
Nah, nevermind if... I'm fine right where I am...

Tip of the Day: Sometimes, wondering about "what if" will only take you away from reality, and, reality is where our lives are... Our life is our reality, no matter how it could have been or would have been. Could have, would have, should have... they're all past tense... What we have is now and, right now, I can, I will, and I shall live my life in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment