Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 296: Giving Thanks


Tomorrow's Thanksgiving... One year, I went around the table asking everyone what they were thankful for...
I don't think I've ever felt this way about being thankful... I've never been so thankful than I am today. There's nothing in my life I'm not thankful for, not even the problems and mistakes. It doesn't matter if Thanksgiving is tomorrow, today, or a year from now... I'm going to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for every single thing and person in my life. We should be thankful everyday, but, I'm glad there are these holidays that remind us what we should always remember.
I haven't had such a good day today... Actually, I've been disappointed today... with others, with myself, with this situation that has been today... but, I am thankful for today. I am thankful for my problem, today, because I know there's a reason for it. I write these thanks as I feel disappointment and a small pinch in my heart, but, I can't think of another time in my life that I've felt more thankful.
I am celebrating Thanksgiving today, tomorrow, and everyday from now on...

Tip of the Day: Be thankful, always...

No comments:

Post a Comment