Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 28: Iren Tsaturyan






Good afternoon everybody! I hope your Monday is a good one! My Monday is going good... Actually, I did something really weird today... I branded my car with my name. The bottom of the back of my car (where the towing thing goes) had an American flag on it ever since I got the car. Yes, it was very patriotic!... but, I'm not very patriotic, so...today, I covered it with my logo. I thought it would be cool, before I actually did it, then, afterwards, as I looked at it, I started to laugh thinking it looked kind of retarded. But, it's there and I did a Mickey Mouse job on it, so, it'll probably come off at the car wash. For now, my car has been branded and it is mine!
It's funny, but, it kind of feels good to put your name on something that's yours. I had never realized it before, but, it does. I remembered Elementary School, when we all had our desks with our name tags taped on them. That desk was yours, no matter what. Everything that desk consisted of (wobbliness, crayon marks, dirt, scratches, etc.) was yours. I remember when, back then, we used name tags, we were more aware of our individuality and our names in general.
Sometimes, we have to put our name on things to show the world that we are here, we were here, and we are who we are.

Tip of the Day: Put your name on something that is yours. (but, not a person!) It should make you feel different about that certain object. You might feel something, but if you don't feel anything at all, then, I might be weird.

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote. I like the sticker on your car too. So much better.

    ReplyDelete