Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 50: Consideration


I only have a few minutes to post today's blog according to the different time settings around the house. According to my laptop, I'm already late, but I'm going to go with the oven clock since it's giving me about 10 minutes...

8 minutes... so, today was a good day. I had lunch with some of the funnest chicks around, lunch at Costco...if you haven't tried, please do, it's awesome! You know you can get a hot dog with a free drink for a $1.50! I think that's amazing considering today's prices on everything. So, what else...

5 minutes... I also realized how lucky I am to be out of the dating game these days. The dating world is cruel and hard. I'm not hard enough for what's going on out there... Everyone wants to meet that one person they're going to end up with, and if that's not the case, no feelings are considered at all. Each person thinks about themselves first and how to feel comfortable with their lifestyle. The consideration of other people's feelings is getting lost out there and that's not a good thing.

2 minutes...

Tip of the Day: If you're in a relationship, dating, or just in your daily life, try to consider other people's feelings, even if you feel like they're a waste of your time. It doesn't take much to treat people the way you'd like to be treated...

"Consider the rights of others before your own feelings, and the feelings of others before your own rights. " John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment