Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 55: Sold

Today is finally show day! I just finished everything, and, now, I need to go get ready for it. It's days like these when I wonder why I ever started this project... I'm sitting here in the middle of an empty gallery typing, with so much to do still, but I'm pretty calm. I still have a few hours, so, I should be okay.
The good news is I sold this piece, already, before the opening, which is such a good sign. Now, I regret not making commission on these girls, but it's all good, I enjoy this and the money will come later. So, good luck to the girls and if you can't make it to the opening, come by after midnight, we'll be having breakfast at the 24 hour Denny's across the street...
Everyone is welcome!

Tip of the Day: When you work so hard for something, don't ever regret doing too much for other people. At the end, you do it because it makes you happy.

"Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves." Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment