Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 54: Stay on Top of Your Game


Tomorrow is opening night for the Two Artists, One Style show at the gallery... I'm still here setting up and cleaning. The reason why I'm still here is because I was caught up, all day, doing work for somebody that asked me to, last minute. I spent half the day doing other things when I could've been here setting up and getting ready for the show. But, it's almost 12am, my post is due, I'm tired, sleepy, and I wish I had most of this stuff done already. The reason why her shit was last minute is because she is not organized at all and seems to get everything done last minute or until she gets shit for it. I might sound a bit mad, but not mad, just tired. Anyway, looking at the brighter side, the show is slowly coming together... hope to see most of you guys there!

Tip of the Day: Try to be organized and stay on top of your game, especially if your work or duties affect other people's work and duties. Just stay on top of your shit and try not to lose track of what needs to get done. Write out your tasks if you have to, just find a way that helps you stay on track.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek


No comments:

Post a Comment