Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 39


I have 20 more minutes to tell you guys about something so wise in my day...and...I'm blank. Honestly, I just want to go to bed. I don't really feel like being positive and smart right now, I'd rather be in bed. Hey, that could be a bumper sticker!

15 more minutes... I just got home from Johnny Rockets and it was so good to eat a burger with fries. I enjoyed every minute and I enjoyed every last bite, which I already regret. I was at the Johnny Rockets at One Colorado in Pasadena by Crate and Barrel and just to give away a little secret...if you go to Sushi Roku after you're done eating, and you parked at the big parking lots on Green Street, they'll validate your parking ticket. Just walk in and say, "Hi, I ate here earlier, and I forgot to get validation..." with a smile on your face. I know, I did that today. It was not good to lie, but it was kind of fun. The hostess just looked over at me, smiled and said, "oh, sure hun, here you go" while putting my ticket through the machine.
I also went to a small gallery reception in La Canada tonight. They had the work of 3 young girls up. Each painting was selling for $40 and each one was a representation of Spring for each artist. They were interesting to see, but I was most happy to see and meet the young girls. They were so excited to be there, displaying their work. I thought it was great experience for them and I wanted to show up to support the gallery. I talked to a few people and while I was at it, I promoted our opening on the 27th of this month. I gave them my postcards, and to my surprise, they all seemed so excited about it. So, I gave support, to receive support.
Having been to Michaels and JoAnns Fabrics a zillion times this week, I was trying to find something to do on a Friday night that wasn't creative. So, I supported and role played, and. now, I wouldn't mind some wine to knock me out.

5 minutes left...

Tip of the Day: Try to be a bit spontaneous at times. It'll help you step out of the norm. Especially, if you're on a daily routine schedule. Get out and change the air a bit and act unlike yourself at times. It'll make you a more exciting person and funner to be around. (I just looked up the word "funner," it doesn't exist, but you get it) And... I know some of you might be thinking, wow, Iren, you lied and supported, that's so spontaneous! I know, I know... might not be so spontaneous, but what the f*** did you do today? (I wrote that because I remembered the movie Wanted) Sorry for the quirkiness, I'm going to go now, before I type up any more weird shit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment