Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 64: Music


Today, I woke up to the rain, but I wasn't happy about it. In the Winter, I love waking up to the rain, but, it's April now, so, seriously?
So, naturally, I showed up to work needing coffee and brought my makeup to work, which I never do. I wasn't in the mood to listen to anything upbeat, so I turned on a mellow radio station online and tried to work... After a couple hours, I realized I needed some makeup, so I turned on my computer camera and put my makeup on, not realizing that every time I open the application, it begins to record. So, throughout the day, I've used this thing for makeup and it has recorded me. I used it twice, and both times are at different times of the day, but the first one, in the morning, the music is mellow, and the one in the afternoon is pop music, but check out the difference in my attitude while I interact with the camera. I was going through my pictures and saw that it had recorded and as I watched, the difference in my mood was huge and I wanted to share with you guys how much of a difference music makes in your life, attitude, mood, expression, etc.
This was an unknown experiment, so don't mind that it's my face the whole time. (You don't have to watch the whole thing, so please don't!!) I'm actually pretty embarrassed about posting this, but it's the only way I can get you guys to see what I mean. You might think, "well...duhhh.. of course music makes a difference" but, you have to trust me when I say I didn't know it was recording.

Tip of the Day: If you feel down, playing upbeat music will make you feel better unconsciously. We tend to listen to soft/sad music when we feel down, but doing the opposite will make the world around you a happier place to live.

“Music is what feelings sound like.”

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/music_is_what_feelings_sound_like/328323.html

No comments:

Post a Comment