Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 81: Lost


I have, literally, done nothing today... except, look for a lost item. It seems that I may have misplaced my hard drive, (the one that holds all of my life) and, today, I have been everywhere looking for it. I am exhausted... tired of looking for something that's not there. It's the worst feeling when something goes missing. It seems to have just disappeared. I've been home three times since this morning, been at the gallery 4 times since this morning, and drove to Hollywood to Glendale and back to Foothill twice, looking for it. Just now, I cleaned out the gallery to make sure it wasn't hiding behind the white walls or the pieces on the walls, (if you've been to the gallery, there aren't many places it could be here) Now, I'm exhausted, so I thought I'd sit down for a while and write about how unorganized I've been lately. There has been so many different things going on, that, I haven't had the time to put things back in their place... and, this is what I get. If I don't find it, I'm going to have to spend two days redoing what I'm missing, and, if I do find it, (I hope I do... crossing my fingers) then, I promise to be more alert and organized. (hands in prayer position)

Tip of the Day: You already know your tip of the day, so, do it. If you're clueless about today's tip, get your head together and get organized.

"I'm lost! I've gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, ask me to wait." Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment