Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 72


I'm feeling really good today... I think it was the early morning shower... and the fact that it's not raining anymore... and the dance music I'm listening to... and, of course, the Venti cup of Starbucks coffee...
So, my goal today is to come up with gallery hours...
I have been trying to do this for a while... I just can't get myself to be on a certain schedule. It's the worst feeling for me to know that I have to be somewhere at a certain time. I am officially "time spoiled"... actually "life spoiled", I should call it.
But... "I am a professional business" (I keep telling myself) "and... professional businesses work with professional business hours!" So here is what I have so far on the sheet of paper I'm trying to figure my hours out on: (and the facial expressions in the quotations are written down also)

Monday - 1pm - 5pm ( :/ )
Tuesday - 11am - 5pm (maybe closed)
Wednesday - 11am - 5pm (for sure)
Thursday - ...?.. (I guess I can be here...)
Friday - ...?.. (Ya, probably for a couple of hours...)
Saturday - 11am - 5pm (unless I have other plans)
Sunday - CLOSED (for sure)

So, as you can see, I don't have much to work with. I'm going to have to talk to myself a bit more to convince myself to get these hours to be a bit more legitimate...

Tip of the Day: Be a professional in whatever it is that you do. Even if you're going to have to sacrifice your time, lifestyle, and flexibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment