Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 71: Just Be You


Today has been one of those days I couldn't wait for to end...

I haven't been very productive...

I was at the gallery and it was cold, so I put on some hot pink, Winnie the Pooh socks with my heels. I sat there with my socks and heels on, while my feet began to warm up. An hour later, I decided to walk home, so I closed the gallery up and started walking... with my socks still on. I thought about taking them off because I had to walk on Foothill Blvd., which is the Glenoaks of Tujunga, but the thought of bare feet made me shiver. I got a few stares and turning heads, but it was all good. I got home and my feet were warm...

Then, a couple hours later, I decided to walk to my Yoga class, which is about a mile from my house. I walked to my class with my lime green yoga mat under my arm, which was not that much better than my pink socks...

Tip of the Day: Don't think about what people think about you. It's just a waste of your time. Just be yourself.

"What others think of you is none of your business." Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment