Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 68: Best Wishes


Today is a special day... A girl friend of mine is getting married. We used to go to high school together, then, worked together for about 5 years...
Our weddings were a subject we would talk about all the time. We would talk about how weird it would be when we got married, had kids, and... grew up... and... now, that time is here, and it's not like I thought it would be...
It has probably been a more exciting day for her because she's been awake since 5AM, getting pretty, and smiling for the camera... I think it'll change for me once I see her in her dress.
I would like to write today's post dedicating it to her and all the happiness I wish for her in life. She is one person (maybe the only person) I've ever known that has kicked her own ass so hard in life. She has worked almost all her life while studying for things that I wouldn't even think twice about. She has grown up thinking about her future at all times, and has kept her posture throughout her life, no matter what situations came up. I would like her to know that she deserves all the success and happiness in life because she has literally worked for it. I wish her all that is good and I thank her for being a good friend.
I told her I can't wait to see her in her dress... and it was the truth...
Tip of the Day: Think of a hardworking person in your life and tell them what you think of their dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment